The Geosolving staff’s multidisciplinary skills allow to provide customers with the best cost-effective solutions in the field of rock mechanics and soil mechanics. Thanks to the long experience gained, particular attention is devoted to the characterization of complex geomaterials, time-dependent rheologies, squeezing, swelling and rock bursting / spalling behaviour. The activities are carried out through both on-site tests and laboratory tests with the collaboration of the Politecnico di Torino.
In the field of geomechanics and geotechnics Geosolving provides the following services:
- Geomechanical surveys;
- Rock masses classification and parameterization (RMR, Q, GSI);
- Design and help for on-site and laboratory tests on soil and rock;
- Interpretation of test results;
- Choice of the best implementation methodologies in execution phase of the works;
- Help for the design of support and consolidation works;
- Geotechnical reports for public and private customers.